Lazy and a little unstructured
Since reducing my pace and focusing on the fast shifts in my life, as well as a being co-dependent on other people’s mood I have not really had the urge to post. I have been trying to tame myself, keep my fears at bay and the voices in my head to a minimum (the ones that eat away at your self-esteem). Constantly shifting from apathy to overdrive and back. At the moment I am devoided of cheerful emotions and in a more sombre mood. Focusing on my needs trying to avoid being too enthralled into others barren moods, dramas or anything of ill-ventured nature. I am kind and an actually of a happy demeanour and I would like to stay that way.
Task I want to follow for this month:
- Move forward decluttering and sorting out (still trying to battle my shopping overhaul from my depression)
- Tying up loose ends especially things a keep forgetting
- More time for meditation and mindfulness (meditating, sauna and yoga)
- Axing negative people, thoughts and anything harmful
- Continue working out for my mind, body and soul (that has been my go-to remedy)
- Slowing down and enjoying the finer things in life (quality or quantity)
I have also thought of starting a bullet journal. So to speak a to-do list in a book which should help you overcome issues, be more structured, add drive and at the same time help with mindfulness and self-esteem. The good thing is you can use it the way you want. There is a supposed way to do it, but who cares? You are doing it for you!
Be your own captain…
Evolving, growing and structuring
If I am not giving it 100% and I mean in all aspects of my life I always feel a bit like I am being lazy or having a cheat day. I wish I had less of a drive or ambition sometimes as I believe I tend to burden myself with high expectations including people in my surroundings. I put pressure on myself where it is not needed and at the same time paralyse myself in the process.
Things to work on:
- Less pressure
- More lagom (Swedish for in balance, just enough) (My approach is more like always 150%)
- Room for relaxation as much as for work/drive
- More positivity and positive people
- Kindness and happiness
The pyramid of personality traits is another tool that I will implement to achieve my goal of evolving and growing into a better person. It is basically the food pyramid just replacing food with important personality traits, as a reminder for in the bullet journal.
I live for the moment.
I live in the moment.
And everyday is a new day to do things better.
It is a fresh start.